Thursday, January 24, 2008

MOTY walks the red carpet




LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!

As you can tell from my yelling, I'm excited.

My friend Lisa@take90west just gave it to me!




Now what? I'm ready for my red carpet debut.


(Yes, that's really me)


(Gotta Love the 80's)


(yes again, that really is sparkle velvet and taffeta. I'm just a vision aren't I?)


Like how I cut my date out of the picture? He wasn't worth a spot on my blog anyway! (Can you tell he dumped me?)


Anyhoo.... I appreciate Lisa thinking of me since I'm new to this whole thing. I would like to thank her for supporting me in my blog endeavor and answering a bunch of really stupid questions about how things work around here.


All of this is my first reaction. I swear I ran upstairs to the old photo albums to find this picture immediately!


Now for my second reaction: Holy Crap! Do you know how many people read Lisa's blog???? If only 5% of them came to take a look that would be like... um... uhh.... I don't know but a whole lot more people than usual! (Math was never my best subject).


It dawned on me that people I don't know might actually look at the drivel that I write. Yikes! That is a scary thought. So please be kind if I don't know you as an actual flesh and blood person.

I hope I haven't bored you. :)

4 comments:

Jul said...

Love the picture!! You have great posts- you are a natural at blogging!

chrissy said...

congrats on your E!! Keep up the great blogging!

forcryeye said...

I am so proud of you. I would also like an 8x10 glossy of that photo, sans the creep. Can't wait for your next post!!!

Unknown said...

Hi. I too was amazed to get the award from Lisa. You were braver than me - I didn't post a photo. Congrats on the award :)