Thursday, January 3, 2008

Why is this so scary?

So this is my very first blog post and I'm really nervous. I'm nervous about sounding stupid. I'm nervous about having absolutely nothing to say. I'm nervous about people I know being able to read my ridiculous ramblings. I'm nervous that the name of my blog is too long. I'm nervous that it will become something like my myspace page... A thing that never gets used or tended to unless I'm bored and there is nothing on TV. So, I'm just going to bite the bullet and post this. Then the first one is done and off my chest and I can move on.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Why are you nervous? Just be yourself!

You are such a great digi scrapper, this could be a great forum for you to post layouts, get free templates, and meet other people who know what you are talking about! As opposed to the HH's, who are stuck in the Creative Memories timewarp of scrapbooking!
The blog world is a welcoming community, and there are some great scrappers out there too!

Jump In!

(And by the way, I hope MOTY is who I think it is, otherwise this comment is totally irrelavant!!!)

Unknown said...

Totally relevant! Thanks Lisa. We'll see. But I have to say that all day I have been waiting to come home and put in a new entry!

Funky Col Madeya said...

Hi Moty ~ (yes, I'm with Lisa, I think I know who this is...hahahaha)
I think you are fabulous just the way you are! Don't be nervous (but I still am too - so I totally get it)
You always have such great things to say and I enjoy our conversations so I am looking forward to reading what ever you write; whatever it is! Remember, dont' judge yourself so harshly (yes, I know, I need to do the same thing, but if that's the lesson we get out of this then amen to that!)
Can't wait to see you soon and read more on your blog. :)
Col