Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 365 - Day 11 "The Greeter"

Why am I finding it so hard to take pictures? Seriously.  I took almost 500 pics between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and now I can't find one to take!  I finally settled on Shamrock because she will actually sit for a picture. Godiva gets too excited that you are looking at her and thinks a treat is forthcoming!  I got home from picking Meghan up at dance and Shamrock came to greet me with a shoe in the mouth, as usual.  At least she doesn't destroy...

(As usual, please ignore the ever present laundry basket.)


I went to work for the first time today since pulling my back on Thursday. Unfortunately because I am so short, I only own shoes with heels besides my gym shoes which are a little frowned upon at school.  By the time I got home, I had pain shooting up my right "cheek" and into my lower back pretty badly.  I'm finishing this post and then taking my fabulous muscle relaxers and sliding off into dream land! I love muscle relaxers.  Back to work tomorrow but I'm going to try and work my solid black gym shoes into the outfit. Wish me luck.

No comments: